Elm Street: L'assassinat de Kennedy expliqué
François Carlier
Jackie : Images d'une vie
Pierre-Henri Verlhac, Yann-Brice Dherbier
Prix: 42.75 €
Contacter le Webmaster

This website in english
Livres - Meilleures ventes
Michael Drosnin
Billie Sol Estes, William Reymond
Thierry Lentz
Jacques Legrand (collectif)
William Reymond

[ Fils - Stats ]
15 janvier 2005 à 21h35
2 mars 2005 à 18h06
6 août 2001 à 22h19
25 août 2004 à 01h35
27 janvier 2004 à 09h02

Revues sur l'assassinat

L'étrange suicide du treizième témoinMort de KennedyOswald n'a pas tiréLe mystère KennedyLe Mystère Kennedy



Décès de Fletcher Prouty
Mardi 5 juin 2001
16 millions de dollars pour...
Vendredi 16 juillet 1999
3000 pages de l'autopsie dé...
Dimanche 2 août 1998
George W. Hickey débouté
Lundi 29 septembre 1997
Les dossiers de J. Lee Rank...
Jeudi 3 juillet 1997
George W. Hickey porte plainte
Vendredi 21 avril 1995
Décès de Jackie Kennedy
Jeudi 19 mai 1994
Sortie aux USA du film "JFK"
Vendredi 20 décembre 1991

Cliff Carter

7 messages

doum doum
Dimanche 30 novembre 2003 à 21h32 #8621 Modification de ce message Citer ce message
Dapres le livre de W.Reymond et Billie Sol Estes
un des hommes les plus actif dans l'assassinat de JFK etait Cliff carter. Pourquoi on n'a pas plus de renseignements que ça sur cet individu (à part que c'était le bras droit de LBJ) ?

Jeudi 4 décembre 2003 à 08h40 #8653 Modification de ce message Citer ce message
Here is some interesting information about Cliff Carter in his own words. He was riding in the motorcade and was also aboard Air Force One during LBJs swearing in ceremony.

Of course we now know he is recorded on tape, saying before witnesses that LBJ ordered Malcolm Wallace to kill JFK.

Glen Sample


Affidavit Of Clifton C. Carter
The following affidavit was executed by Clifton C. Carter on May 20, 1964.



I, Clifton C. Carter, make the following affidavit concerning my knowledge of the events of November 22, 1963.
Vice President Johnson and I had been in Texas during the week preceding November 22nd, and we had met the party of President Kennedy in San Antonio, Texas, on Thursday, November 21, 1963.
I was on the Vice President's plane (AF-2) when it landed at Dallas Love Field on November 22 at about 11:30 a.m. Vice President and Mrs. Johnson left their plane and joined the reception party which greeted President and Mrs. Kennedy, who arrived in the President's plane (AF-1). President and Mrs. Kennedy then shook hands with people in the crowd along an iron fence. While the Presidential Party greeted the crowd, I went to the automobile where I was to ride in the motorcade. It was a Secret Service vehicle assigned to follow and protect the Vice President. Our car was right behind the Vice President's automobile, which was immediately to the rear of the Presidential Secret Service follow-up car, which drove right behind the President's automobile.
The automobile in which I rode was driven by a Dallas policeman. I sat in the middle of the front seat and held some radio equipment on my lap. Special Agent Jerry D. Kivett sat on my right and Special Agent Len Johns and someone else were in the rear seat. This was an unmarked Dallas police car.
Nothing unusual occurred on the motorcade route from Love Field to the downtown Dallas area. The crowds were very large and very friendly, except for two or three signs which contained derogatory comments about President Kennedy. I would estimate that the crowds were twice as big as they were in September of 1960 when Mr. Kennedy campaigned in Dallas. The motorcade slowed down at times, but I do not believe that it stopped.
The motorcade proceeded west on Main Street, made a righthand turn onto Houston and then swung around to the left on Elm, proceeding slowly at about 5 to 10 miles per hour. At approximately 12:30 p.m., our car had just made the lefthand turn off Houston onto Elm Street and was right along side of the Texas School Book Depository Building when I heard a noise which sounded like a firecracker. Special Agent Youngblood, who was seated on the righthand side of the front seat of Vice President Johnson's car immediately turned and pushed Vice President Johnson down and in the same motion vaulted over the seat and covered the Vice President with his body. At that instant Mrs. Johnson and Senator Yarborough, who were riding in the back seat along with the Vice President, bent forward. Special Agent Youngblood's action came immediately after the first shot and before the succeeding shots.
I distinctly remember three shots. There was an interval of approximately 5 to 6 seconds from the first to the last shot, and the three shots were evenly spaced. The motorcade promptly accelerated and traveled at high speeds up to 75 to 80 miles an hour to Parkland Memorial Hospital. The President's automobile, the President's follow-up car, the Vice President's automobile, and the Vice President's follow-up car pulled into the emergency entrance at Parkland. Attendants from the hospital with two stretchers carried President Kennedy and Governor Connally into the hospital. At one point I briefly helped remove Governor Connally from the car onto the stretcher. After President Kennedy and Governor Connally had been taken into the hospital, Vice President Johnson, Mrs. Johnson, Special Agent Youngblood and I entered the emergency area and were taken to a small room where we waited. I went out on a couple of occasions to secure coffee. Congressmen Henry Gonzalez, Jack Brooks, Homer Thornberry and Albert Thomas ca me into the room where Vice President Johnson waited. About 1 o'clock Mrs. Johnson left the room, stating that she wanted to visit with Mrs. Kennedy and Mrs. Connally.
At 1:12 p.m. Special Agent Emery Roberts brought the news that President Kennedy was dead. At that moment the only people present were Vice President Johnson, Congressman Thornberry, Special Agent Len Johns, and I. Special Agent Roberts advised Vice President Johnson to return to the White House forthwith because of the concern of the Secret Service that there might be a widespread plot to assassinate Vice President Johnson as well as President Kennedy.
Vice President Johnson then asked that Kenny (O'Donnell) and Larry (O'Brien) be consulted to determine what their views were on returning promptly to Washington. Kenny and Larry came down and told Vice President Johnson that they agreed he should return to Washington immediately. Vice President Johnson then asked me to try to alert some of the members of his staff to go to the airport for the return trip to Washington. I then proceeded to look for those members of the staff, and I was later driven to Love Field by a young Dallas policeman. By the time I returned to the Presidential plane (AF-1), Vice President and Mrs. Johnson had already boarded the plane and arrangements had already been made to have Vice President Johnson sworn-in as the President. I do not have any personal knowledge of Vice President Johnson's conversation with Attorney General Kennedy concerning the advisability of a prompt swearing-in or of the arrangements to have Judge Sara Hughes participate in that ceremony. I was present at the sw earing-in and shortly thereafter the President's plane took off for the Washington area.
The original conversations concerning President Kennedy's trip to Texas occurred on June 5, 1963 at the Cortez Hotel in El Paso, Texas. President Kennedy had spoken earlier that day at the Air Force Academy and Vice President Johnson had spoken at Annapolis. The President and Vice President met with Governor Connally at the Cortez Hotel to discuss a number of matters, including a trip by the President to Texas. Fred Korth and I were present when the three men assembled, but Fred Korth and I left during their discussion of the President's proposed trip. The first tentative date was to have the trip coincide with Vice-President Johnson's birthday on August 27th, but that was rejected because it was too close to Labor Day. President Kennedy's other commitments prevented him from coming to Texas any sooner than November 21st, which was the date finally set.

Signed this 20th day of May 1964.
(S) Clifton C. Carter,

Teigne warreniste
Jeudi 4 décembre 2003 à 23h07 #8677 Modification de ce message Citer ce message
Qu'est-ce qu'il y a sinistre dans la publication de l'affidavit de C.C. Carter? Nothing unususal!

Jeudi 9 septembre 2004 à 02h42 #11330 Modification de ce message Citer ce message
Bon, je ne sais pas pourquoi je suis tombé la dessus mais ça l'air intéressant...

"Qu'est-ce qu'il y a sinistre dans la publication de l'affidavit de C.C. Carter?"

Rien à part ceci:

"At approximately 12:30 p.m., our car had just made the lefthand turn off Houston onto Elm Street and WAS RIGHT ALONG SIDE of the Texas School Book Depository Building when I heard a noise which sounded like a firecracker."
[ Lien Web ]
Troisième voiture...

Et ceci:
"I distinctly remember three shots. There was an interval of approximately 5 to 6 seconds from the first to the last shot, and the three shots were evenly spaced."

Combien y a-t-il de personnes qui ont entendu un coup de feu entre le deuxième et le troisième et surtout bien espacés??

Teigne warreniste
Jeudi 9 septembre 2004 à 03h48 #11331 Modification de ce message Citer ce message
La dessus les témoins se contredisent... Et le témoignage de Cliff Carter ne m'apparait pas plus "éclairé" qu'un autre...

À moins qu'on arrive à me prouver que le conseiller de L. B. Johnson avait une mémoire photographique hors du commun...

Ça métonnerait que quelqu'un se soit souvenu d'un événement aussi fortuit avec autant de précision...

Et je sais que la mémoire est une faculté qui oublie...

Nicolas Bernard
Jeudi 9 septembre 2004 à 11h02 #11332 Modification de ce message Citer ce message
> Ça métonnerait que quelqu'un se soit souvenu
> d'un événement aussi fortuit avec autant de
> précision...

Merci de le reconnaître - si, si, et de votre part je n'en attendais pas tant. Parce qu'en lisant l'affidavit du conseiller de Johnson, c'est une autre hypothèse qui me vient à l'esprit, s'agissant d'expliquer cette remarquable précision mémorielle de Cliff Carter plusieurs mois après l'assassinat...

Teigne warreniste
Jeudi 9 septembre 2004 à 15h01 #11333 Modification de ce message Citer ce message
Dommage que le simple camescope n'existait pas à cette époque... Zapruder, Nix et consorts auraient pu mettre sur bande des preuves (vidéo+son) irréfutables...

C'est pour ça que je n'accorde pas un grand intérêt aux témoignages verbaux... Les événements de Dealey Plaza furent si brefs et si innatendus que bien des témoins présents ne se sont même pas aperçus que le Président venaient d'être tiré et continuaient à le saluer...

Une chose semble certaine (de 81% à 88% des témoins interrogés), 3 coups de feu ont été tirés, mais dans quelle séquence exacte, ça c'est moins sûr...

[ Ce Forum est fermé ]

[ Ce fil est clos ]

De nombreux livres très rares sur Chapitre.com: L'héritage des Kennedy Theodore C. Sorensen Le courage dans la politique John F. Kennedy Comment ils ont tué Kennedy Michaël Eddowes L'homme qui crut tuer Kennedy Pierre Gosset, Renée Gosset Les Grandes Affaires criminelles Roger Jean Ségalat Réduction de 5 euros avec le code "CADEAU"

Jack Ruby, John F. Kennedy, Howard Hughes, Lee Harvey Oswald, Billie Sol Estes, Sam Giancana, Bill Greer, J.D. Tippit, Fidel Castro, John Ligget, David Ferrie, Clay Shaw, Jean Hill, Lee Bowers, Earl Warren, Craig Zirbel, Frank Church, William Whaley, Betty Mc Donald, Robert F. Kennedy, Thomas Dillard, Jeane Dixon, Valery Kostikov, Edward Haggerty, Caroline Lebeau, John Gedney,...

Santo Trafficante Jr: Ce chef de la Mafia en Floride est accusé d'avoir menacé plusieurs fois la vie de JFK. Trafficante fut très impliqué dans des plans de la CIA destinés à assassiner Fidel Castro. On dit qu'il aurait...